星期四, 6月 30, 2005

Diarrhea... again...

Yeah great. On the first hour of the last day of the first half of the year 2005, I got diarrhea. I guess it has nothing to do with what I've taken for lunch or dinner yesterday, well not directly at least. See, I got the flu on the weekend and my body immune system is recovering itself yet slowly. Then I couldn't resist the good taste of kueteow-mee laksa and had it for lunch yesterday with colleagues in Dengkil. Now the consequence is that my stomach rebels and refuses to let the alienated substances to stay too long in me and starts evacuating them in fluid form.

How many times do I still need to go visit the toilet bowl at this odd early morning hour? Last weekend during my flu I had record of 5 times in one single hour. That's just... exhausting! I think I was almost dehydrated til I felt weak and looked pale.

Fine! I wanted to stay awake tonight anyway. The FA Confederation Cup final will start in 30 minutes. It's the battle between two great teams, Brazil and Argentina. Argentina beat Brazil 3-2 (or 3-1?) in qualifying round. Let's see if 2002 WC Champion could play like a champion and kick Argen's ass this morning.

Adios.

沒有留言: