星期五, 7月 08, 2005

Blasts in London

It happened again. Another major city was being hit by terrorist after 9/11 tragedy. This time is London. The London bombings is believed to be carried out by the notorious al-Qaeda, and is kind of being confirmed after the group has published a letter claiming they did it.

My condolence to the londoner. I believe that the attacks have not only shocked britons, but all civilised people in the world.

After hearing the news, my first thought was how many died? Then followed by will British join back United State's circle of fighting terrorism again after this incident? It's really raised my worry over this. If that happens I'll say it is truly a triumpant for the terrorist.

The attack will draw no good emotions from any civilised people around the world except one, George Bush The Idiot. He will be glad to see it happens so that he could tell his US people, "see, that's the consequence you will see happening in US again if you guys do not allow me to attack other Evil country and let me spend money on weapon buying". Yeah, he won't say that directly but his subsequent move will indicate or hint that to his people. And I think US people will be hypnotised and agreed.

But no matter what, I sincerely wish the victory will be ours against the cowardly terrorist. And again, stay strong and good luck to you, poor londoners.

沒有留言: