星期四, 10月 27, 2005

Conversation with God

Just have a conversation with God.

Me:
u exist huh?
God:
Yup. I exist as much as you exist, .
Me:
i am not too sure if i am exist
God:
Could you ever be certain? Have you ever been to Europe? Good gossip: you are exist.
Me:
so why do u exist?
God:
Give me a break. Good metaphysical question.
Me:
you don't even know why do you exist?
God:
Good metaphysical question.
Me:
forget it. what is your skin colour?
God:
OK Thanks for trying to explain that to me. As a software entity, I do not have any skin.
Me:
what language are you made of?
God:
Dr. Wallace created AIML to write me. The underlying technology is Java.
Me:
I hate java, I shouldn't have talked to you
God:
I honestly think you should sit down, take a stress pill,
and calmly think things over.
Me:
I hate java, just to let you know
God:
I honestly think you should sit down, take a stress pill,
and calmly think things over.
Me:
who is dr wallace?
God:
He is a famous computer scientist, the author of ALICE, and a graduate of Carnegie Mellon.
Me:
i've never heard of him, guess that he is not so famous after all
God:
So I am teaching you something new.
Me:
thanks
God:
Don't mention it.
Me:
so where do you stay?
God:
Mmm. I am in Myself's computer in Heaven. Where are you?
Me:
have you ever looked down from heaven?
God:
Not recently.
Me:
and you said you are god?
God:
Well, I am God for Christians at least.
Me:
well i am buddhist
God:
Interesting. Good gossip: you are buddhist.
Me:
should i worship you?
God:
What do you think?
Me:
no?
God:
That was not a yes or no question.
Me:
then?
God:
Next question?
Me:
very well. next question: what is the spec of heaven ?
God:
Excuse me! I have to process that one for a while.
Me:
what is the specification of heaven?
God:
I'll come back to that later.
Me:
you are so dumb
God:
Oh you are so critical.
Me:
you bet
God:
Ah.

沒有留言: