星期五, 10月 14, 2005

Oh my goddess!

*drool drool

Oh man, I can't stop the drooling. I've never been so thirsty after a movie.

*drool drool

SHE IS JUST SO DAMN CUN in The Myth.

*drool drool

The most disappointing part in the movie is, THERE ARE FUCKING TOO MUCH NONSENSE ADVENTURES FROM JACKIE CHAN AND LEUNG KA-FAI !!!

Instead of showing all that Jackie Chan s~l~o~w~ ways of kungfu fighting in the movie, the director Stanley Tong should have put his bet on Kim Hee Seon, let her appears more, more and more! At least that will attract more hamsapiens into the cinema to see the BIG and HUGE image of her. That would be fantastic! I know I surely can enjoy the whole movie just looking at her, and drool.

*drool drool

Back to the movie, well, the story is ... err ... what is the story all about again?

I am trying to think back what is the story all about, but it's just not happened in my memory. All I remember is Kim takes off her shirt in the cave to keep Jackie warm (lucky bastard!); Kim dances in the sunset; Kim flies in the ShihHuangDi tomb. You see, that's too little of Kim's appearance in the movie!

Ok ok, I do remember the story. But hey, that's not important.

Oh yeah, I shouldn't have missed out another cun girl, Mallika Sherawat while talking about the movie. She is a big ke le fe (supporting actor/actress who appears very little). Her role is unnessary. But I think she is still one of the major selling point of the movie in which she shows off her hot hot figure in posing yoga; she kungfus and shows her thigh and a little bit of her panties (the scene is too fast, must buy DVD and watch it in slow motion); she takes off her shirt revealing her boobs and shakes them. Fine, I made up the boob shaking scene. She just reveals her boobs in front of Jackie (lucky bastard!), with her front facing away from camera.

Ok, back to work. *wipe off saliva

沒有留言: