星期三, 10月 19, 2005

discrimination?

At a kindergarten. A little girl walks into the classroom.

Her teacher asks her,"Jessica, what have you been playing outside?"
Jessica replies, "I was playing at the sandbox."
Teacher says, "If you can spell 'sand', you can have 2 cookies."
Jessica spells, "S-a-n-d. Can I have the cookies?"
Teacher says, "Correct. You can have your cookies."

Then a little boy walks into the classroom.

Her teacher asks her,"John, what have you been playing outside?"
John replies, "I was playing at the sandbox with Jessica."
Teacher says, "If you can spell 'sand', you can have 2 cookies."
John spells, "S-a-n-d. Can I have my cookies now?"
Teacher says, "Yes, you can have your cookies now."

A fat kid walks into the classroom, unhappily.

Her teacher asks him, "Joe, why are you sad?"
Joe replies, "I wanted to play at the sandbox but Jessica and John did not allow me to join them."
Teacher says, "That is discrimination. Ok, Joe, if you can spell 'discrimination', you can have 1 cookie."

沒有留言: